September 24, 2021
August 16, 2021
If you love to bake and you’re a big fan of Pusheen, then you’ll definitely enjoy the full menu of treats available in Let’s Bake: A Pusheen Cookbook! With over 40 fun & delicious recipes for both skilled and new chefs alike, this cookbook is the perfect addition to any Pusheen fan’s kitchen.
We’re sharing an exclusive recipe straight from Let’s Bake! to give you a taste and inspire you to bake to your heart’s content with the full cookbook. Create your very own batch of Pusheen Shaker Cookies— a scrumptious treat containing a colorful surprise!
Be sure to grab your very own copy of Let’s Bake: A Pusheen Cookbook to find even more Pusheen inspired recipes!
Pusheen Shaker Cookies
(makes 9 shaker cookies)
Vanilla Butter Cookie
½ cup or 1 stick unsalted butter (115g)
½ cup castor sugar (100g)
1 egg (2.3oz or 65g)
2 cups all-purpose flour (240g)
¼ cup corn starch (30g)
1/3 tsp salt (2g)
½ tsp vanilla extract (2.5g)
Candy Window Pane
1/5 cup hard clear candies (choose your desired flavour)
½ cup dark compound chocolate (75g) or royal icing (see Butter cookies)
1. Add hard clear candies to a ziplock bag. Choose any brand or flavor of hard candies that you enjoy. Crush them into fine powder using a mallet or metal rod.
2. Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar till pale and fluffy. Scrape down the bowl, and add the egg. Continue beating till the egg is well incorporated and the mixture lightens in colour.
3. On low speed, mix in sifted flour, cornstarch and salt.
4. Add in vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Form the dough into a disc, wrap in cling wrap and chill for about an hour.
6. Roll the dough to ¼-inch thick.
7. Cut out your desired Pusheen shape with a sharp knife using DIY template (made by tracing Pusheen shape onto a piece of mousse or food safe plastic).
8. Preheat oven to 338oF (170oC).
9. Place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with baking sheet or silpat mat.
10. Punch out a hole in the belly of the Pusheen using a round cutter smaller than the Pusheen body (at least ¼ inches smaller on all sides).
11. Add in crushed candies powder in the inside of the cookies. Distribute evenly. Crushed candies must be sufficiently thick (around ¼-inch thick).
12. Bake for 12-13 minutes. You can use a pin to pop any air bubbles in the candy window when the cookies are right out of the oven.
13. Let the cookies cool completely before lifting off the baking sheet to ensure that the candy has fully set.
14. To assemble the shaker cookie, place sprinkles inside the window pane of one cookie. Pipe a ring of chocolate around the window pane, stick on another cookie.
15. Pipe on the details with melted chocolate or royal icing.
December 17, 2020
October 9, 2020
We’re just dying to take a bite out of these delicious looking Zombie Pusheen brownie bites! Jessica from @luxeandthelady has shared with us these super spooky snacks that she created to celebrate Halloween.
Have you created any spooktacular sweets inspired by Pusheen? Share with us using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured here at Pusheen.com!
September 4, 2020
Swimming into the weekend with this week’s Fan Friday is a truly mesmerizing mermaid dessert!
This purr-maid cake pop was created by Christina— Taking inspiration from Mermaid Pusheen’s undersea adventures and collection of treasures, she has created this unbelievable dessert! We love the sparkling decorations used to create the details of a mermaid’s tail, jewelry, and even some elegant bubbles on the side!
You can see even more of Christina’s delicious creations on her Instagram, @christinascupcakes.
Have you recently created your own masterpiece inspired by Pusheen? Share with us using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured here on Pusheen.com!
July 31, 2020
Today’s edition of Fan Friday is bold and bright!
These deliciously bright and colorful Pusheen inspired cupcakes come to us from the kitchen of Danya Benavides. Not only do these sweet treats make an adorable centerpiece, but Danya has also created a video tutorial to follow along to make your own vivid and vibrant cupcakes at home!
You can take a closer look at what else she’s cooked up over on her Instagram page, @dokicakes.
What sorts of colorful Pusheen crafts have you come up with recently? Share with us using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured here on Pusheen.com!
June 12, 2020
This Friday, we’re highlighting this fantastic embroidery inspired by Pusheen’s love of pizza! This intricate craft comes to us from fan Ro Stitches. We especially find the bright vibrant colors a feast for the eyes, reminding us of an extra cheesy pizza— and who doesn’t love that?
You can see more of Ro Stitches’ creations over on Instagram, @ro_stitches.
Has Pusheen’s appetite inspired you to create some fun fan art of your own? Share with us using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured here at Pusheen.com!
March 20, 2020
Today’s Fan Friday brings us the cake of our dreams with this magical cake created by Adriana Ojeda. We love how gracefully Pusheenicorn is balancing flawlessly with her tail- it’s almost like magic!
You can check out more of Adriana’s fantastic fantasy inspired creations on her Instagram, @royalcupcakespy.
Have you been inspired by Pusheen and her many fantasies to create your own fan art? Share with us using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured here on Pusheen.com!
November 22, 2019
You’ve already put a lot of planning into what’s going on your Thanksgiving menu, and with this week’s Fan Friday, you might consider the possibility of adding this adorable crowd-pleasing pie!
At first glance, this dessert might appear to be a typical cherry pie… until you notice the entire dish is baked into a larger Pusheen shaped pie! Talk about impressive! This pie was crafted by @thepieous, who took inspiration from Pusheen’s own adventures in baking. A dessert like this would be an excellent centerpiece at any holiday meal— even if Pusheen’s already helped herself to a taste before dinner!
You can see more of the @thepieous’ creative desserts on their Instagram.
Make sure to share any sweet Pusheen art and creations with us using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured here on Pusheen.com!