February 29, 2020
October 7, 2019
With Halloween just around the corner, we’ve put together a list of ideas for hosting a frightfully fantastic themed party to celebrate with friends!
Whether you’re planning on going all out on the decorations or you’re just looking for guidance adding a cute touch to you party, we’ve got ideas that everyone can follow to add the spirit of Vampurr into the festivities.
One of the most important parts of a party is the decorations. When it comes to Vampurr that means your party should have a spooky, yet cute vibe to invite your guests in for a fright-filled night of fun! Here are just a few of our ideas for adding that haunted touch to your event:
• Use lighting to set a moody atmosphere for your party. Dim lighting is definitely key, with string lights and electric candles or candelabras helping to achieve that creepy aesthetic. Use a few purple lightbulbs as well to add some Vampurr colors to the festivities!
• Purple and black colored tablecloths, napkins, and plates can also contribute to the gothic vibe since they are Vampurr’s favorite colors. You can set up your own Vampurr plush on a table as decoration or even by the front door to welcome guests in for the night.
• Classic Halloween decorations like cobwebs and rubber bats and spiders fit right in with the Vampurr theme. You can even add a few pink and purple roses— Vampurr has a real flair for the dramatic. Encourage guests to take their own rose home as a party favor!
Party Snacks & Treats
No party is complete without an assortment of snacks, and this is a great opportunity to add more Vampurr flourishes! Vampurr has quite the sweet fang, so there’s plenty of opportunities to offer treats for your guests that fit the party theme.
• We already know that Vampurr loves to feast on jelly donuts. An assortment of different jelly donuts are a great snack for your guests to share and bite into— just be sure to keep some napkins handy!
• It is Halloween, after all, so don’t forget to lay out some candy for party-goers to snack on throughout the night! It’s never a bad idea to ask guests beforehand what their favorite candies are to make sure that there’s a treat available for every taste.
• Invite your guests to partake in some mysterious bright red Vampurr juice— don’t worry, it’s just fruit punch! For a warmer option, serve up a fresh batch of Witch’s Brew (a.k.a. hot cider) in a cauldron shaped bowl alongside a Witch Pusheen plush.
• Of course, with so many sweets and activities for one night, it’s always a good idea to have some water available too. Partying can be serious business, so don’t forget to stay hydrated!
Fun & Activities
Round out your party with a few activities for guests to join in on throughout the night. These are just a few activity ideas for ways to get everyone in on the fun without being too scary.
• Encourage your guests to attend in costumes and host a fun costume contest! To keep things casual, set up categories for everyone to vote on like Funniest Costume, Most Goth, and Best Use of Household Items. You can even give out small goody bags of candy and Vampurr stickers as prizes for the winners.
• Set up the ultimate Halloween music playlist to energize your party and get guests dancing and showing off their best monster moves. If you’re stumped for song selections, a spooky Halloween sounds album is always a classic!
• Wind down the night with a Halloween movie! Put on a spooky screening, creature double feature, or a full-on monster midnight marathon! The films don’t have to be super scary to put on a good show, of course. We recommend a light vampire comedy favorite or some old cheesy monster flicks that provide more laughs than screams.