October 24, 2019
October 7, 2019
With Halloween just around the corner, we’ve put together a list of ideas for hosting a frightfully fantastic themed party to celebrate with friends!
Whether you’re planning on going all out on the decorations or you’re just looking for guidance adding a cute touch to you party, we’ve got ideas that everyone can follow to add the spirit of Vampurr into the festivities.
One of the most important parts of a party is the decorations. When it comes to Vampurr that means your party should have a spooky, yet cute vibe to invite your guests in for a fright-filled night of fun! Here are just a few of our ideas for adding that haunted touch to your event:
• Use lighting to set a moody atmosphere for your party. Dim lighting is definitely key, with string lights and electric candles or candelabras helping to achieve that creepy aesthetic. Use a few purple lightbulbs as well to add some Vampurr colors to the festivities!
• Purple and black colored tablecloths, napkins, and plates can also contribute to the gothic vibe since they are Vampurr’s favorite colors. You can set up your own Vampurr plush on a table as decoration or even by the front door to welcome guests in for the night.
• Classic Halloween decorations like cobwebs and rubber bats and spiders fit right in with the Vampurr theme. You can even add a few pink and purple roses— Vampurr has a real flair for the dramatic. Encourage guests to take their own rose home as a party favor!
Party Snacks & Treats
No party is complete without an assortment of snacks, and this is a great opportunity to add more Vampurr flourishes! Vampurr has quite the sweet fang, so there’s plenty of opportunities to offer treats for your guests that fit the party theme.
• We already know that Vampurr loves to feast on jelly donuts. An assortment of different jelly donuts are a great snack for your guests to share and bite into— just be sure to keep some napkins handy!
• It is Halloween, after all, so don’t forget to lay out some candy for party-goers to snack on throughout the night! It’s never a bad idea to ask guests beforehand what their favorite candies are to make sure that there’s a treat available for every taste.
• Invite your guests to partake in some mysterious bright red Vampurr juice— don’t worry, it’s just fruit punch! For a warmer option, serve up a fresh batch of Witch’s Brew (a.k.a. hot cider) in a cauldron shaped bowl alongside a Witch Pusheen plush.
• Of course, with so many sweets and activities for one night, it’s always a good idea to have some water available too. Partying can be serious business, so don’t forget to stay hydrated!
Fun & Activities
Round out your party with a few activities for guests to join in on throughout the night. These are just a few activity ideas for ways to get everyone in on the fun without being too scary.
• Encourage your guests to attend in costumes and host a fun costume contest! To keep things casual, set up categories for everyone to vote on like Funniest Costume, Most Goth, and Best Use of Household Items. You can even give out small goody bags of candy and Vampurr stickers as prizes for the winners.
• Set up the ultimate Halloween music playlist to energize your party and get guests dancing and showing off their best monster moves. If you’re stumped for song selections, a spooky Halloween sounds album is always a classic!
• Wind down the night with a Halloween movie! Put on a spooky screening, creature double feature, or a full-on monster midnight marathon! The films don’t have to be super scary to put on a good show, of course. We recommend a light vampire comedy favorite or some old cheesy monster flicks that provide more laughs than screams.
August 7, 2019
We’ve teamed up again with IT’SUGAR to throw the sweetest Pusheen party this summer and you’re cordially invited to join in on the fun!
Come celebrate with Pusheen at IT’SUGAR candy stores across the country with giveaways, photo ops, cotton candy, and more! You’ll also be able to get your paws on the new coconut and pineapple Pusheen plushes available exclusively at IT’SUGAR.
Parties will be held throughout the summer from 4PM – 7PM at participating IT’SUGAR locations:
Fashion Island (Newport Beach, CA), August 8th
Rockville Town Square (Rockville, MD), August 15th
Legacy Place (Dedham, MA), August 22nd
Mall of America (Bloomington, MN), August 29th
Southpoint (Durham, NC), September 5th
Scottsdale Quarter (Scottsdale, AZ), September 12th
More details about each event can be found over on IT’SUGAR’s Facebook page. See you at the party!
July 3, 2019
Summer is prime party season and July is the perfect month for chilling and grilling with friends outside! We love the sizzle of a hot grill and that first refreshing sip of an icy drink, whether at a cookout, block party, barbecue, beach blast, you name it!
Here are a few tips to help you party this summer, Pusheen style. Pusheen definitely knows a thing or two about partying and has inspired our guide for making the most of your biggest summer bash!
1. Find the perfect summer outfit
Any party expert knows that you should always arrive fashionably late… or just plain fashionable!
With an outdoor party, it’s important to wear an outfit that looks and feels both breezy and comfortable. This is definitely the perfect opportunity for your favorite summer shorts and a fun printed button up to make their grand debut!
Our favorite outfits this summer start with the Pusheen Party Romper from Pusheen Shop. The romper can be dressed up with sunglasses, metallic sandals, and hoop earrings or down with comfy flip flops and a sunhat. For more formal affairs, we’ve also found the Pusheen Button-Up Party Dress to be a crisp summer look for both a party-goer and welcoming host.
2. Bring a dish to share
Even if you aren’t the hosting the party, you can still be a helpful guest and bring a snack or side to share!
Not sure what to bring? Our favorite shareables are inspired by some of Pusheen’s favorite snacks; Chips and salsa, homemade ice cream, and Pusheen stamped cookies are all great for sharing and snacking. Just don’t expect to have any leftover to throw in a doggie bag!
If you bring a drink to share, we recommend bringing a few printable Pusheen Straw Umbrellas to get everyone in the festive mood. Construct a few ahead of time or bring them as a fun activity for everyone to make their own!
3. Create the perfect summer playlist
Creating a party playlist is an acquired skill, but we know you’re up to the challenge!
When selecting music for a party playlist, there’s a lot to take into consideration—Who’s at the party? Are you planning on an energetic event or a more chill outing? Do you play the hits or introduce your friends to your favorite new band? Answer these questions and search your music library to assemble the perfect playlist to score your summer memories to.
The next challenge is finding a way to start the music. If you’re hosting the party, this is easy, but if you’re not, then you have to get creative. A good wireless speaker should be small with good sound to reach the entire party, like the portable Pizza Pusheen Mini Speaker. If you’re feeling brave, set up your speaker, put that bad boy on loop, and just hit play.
If the playlist is a huge success, be prepared for a dance party to break out at any time. When in doubt, just make like Pusheen and shake your tail to the beat of the song!
4. Prepare for fireworks!
The party has begun to wind down and the sun is setting, which means it’s almost time for fireworks!
If you know ahead of time that a show is in the cards, make sure to bring everything you need to enjoy in comfort and style. When sprawling out on a blanket for a full view of the sky, the Pusheen & Stormy Throw Pillow is the perfect place to lay your head as you wait for the show to begin.
Before you get comfy though, remember to take care of your pets who might not be as big a fan of fireworks as you are. Keep them inside or at home where they can’t escape easily if they are easily startled by loud noises. Take a cue from Sloth and make your cat friends as comfortable as possible in preparation.
With all that taken care of, it’s time to sit back and enjoy some fireworks. Especially after such a successful party, you’ve earned it!
March 23, 2019
February 18, 2019
January 1, 2019
October 24, 2018
Happy Birthday Stormy! 🎈😸🎂