September 12, 2020
September 8, 2020
New Halloween Plush, Tees, and More Have Arrived at Pusheen Shop this Fall!
Trick or treat!
Halloween is just around the corner, and we’re getting into the spirit by kicking off the festivities with The Halloween Shop and introducing everyone to Boosheen!
Boosheen is all about tricks and treats (but mostly treats). She has inspired our exclusive Pusheen Shop collection with new tees, hoodies, and accessories! You’ll be able to find the perfect treat for everyone— and that’s not the only surprise we have in-store…
Available exclusively at Pusheen Shop is the Boosheen Light-Up Plush! This 9″ plush is sure to be the ghost of honor at this year’s Halloween celebrations with an animated light-up tummy that has to be seen to be believed! Give Boosheen a gentle pat on the head or place her in the palm of your hand, and watch as she lights up, revealing pieces of candy inside her tummy.
Make sure to get yours before she disappears!
Don’t forget our exclusive Witch Pusheen Plush with Light Up Cauldron! It is sure to leave you absolutely spellbound. Her cauldron lights up with an array of mystical lights— the perfect addition to your Halloween décor, or for greeting visitors to your living room candy bowl.
And Even More Treats!
Even when you’re not wearing your costume, you can still add a spooky touch to your look this season with the Boosheen Unisex Tee and Boosheen Scary Cute Unisex Tee. These fun designs are perfect for a casual Halloween look.The whole squad even comes together for the super sweet and cozy Boosheen Unisex Hoodie!
Make sure to also check out the new Limited Edition Boosheen Pin— This pin features the scary cute Boosheen enjoying a lollipop and even glows in the dark!
Explore The Halloween Shop today to find even more sweet surprises with Boosheen, including stickers, stationery, and more pieces to fulfill your desire for sweet and spooky styles this Fall!
November 28, 2019
November 11, 2019
There’s nothing we enjoy more this time of year than staying indoors and getting cozy. We’ve collected a few of our favorite activities that are purr-fect for fall weekends and lazy days off from school and work!
It’s game time!
Make some time on your cozy day to enjoy some board games or finish a puzzle with friends. There’s no better way to pass the time than spending an afternoon to construct a puzzle, or learn the rules to a new game you may have recently picked up!
Better yet, invite some friends over to play!
(Don’t forget to add some snacks to fuel the fun!)
Curl up with a good book
A relaxing day off is the purr-fect time to catch up on some reading. Pour yourself a fresh mug of warm tea or coffee and find your favorite reading spot, it’s time to get lost in a book or audio-book! At a loss for words to read? While we have some fun recommendations of our own, you could always take a cue from Pusheen and dive whiskers-first into some classic literature.
(And be sure to keep some page friendly snacks handy!)
Get cozy in the kitchen
With so many day-to-day responsibilities to attend to, it can be difficult finding the time to craft a homemade meal. We love the coziness that comes from cooking and baking, which is why we suggest spending some time on your cozy day cooking or baking some fun dishes! You can try a bold new recipe, make something from your favorite cookbook, or even take some inspiration from other’s creations. For some ideas, check out some of the incredible desserts featured in our Fan Fridays!
The best part is, once you’re done, you’ll have some delicious homemade treats to kick back and enjoy!
Spend some quality time with your pets
Our pets are already experts at getting cozy, so why not learn from the best? Cats and other pets make great midday nap buddies and, honestly, they could get cozy and keep you company for just about any lazy day activity. You can even take some time for a grooming session to help leave you and your animal friends feeling refreshed and relaxed.
(Plus, your pets would probably appreciate a small snack just as much as you do!)
October 31, 2019
October 12, 2019
October 11, 2019
For this week’s Fan Friday, we’re keeping up the Halloween theme with a scary, yet sweet dessert!
These macarons were created by Katrina and are inspired by Vampurr Pusheen and her signature love of treats. We absolutely adore the pairing with tiny full moon macarons decorated with mini bats, coming together to create one dessert we can’t stop howling over!
You can see more of Katrina’s creations on her Instagram, @sugardevotion.
And be sure to share any of your own Pusheen and Vampurr creations with us by using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured on Pusheen.com!
October 7, 2019
With Halloween just around the corner, we’ve put together a list of ideas for hosting a frightfully fantastic themed party to celebrate with friends!
Whether you’re planning on going all out on the decorations or you’re just looking for guidance adding a cute touch to you party, we’ve got ideas that everyone can follow to add the spirit of Vampurr into the festivities.
One of the most important parts of a party is the decorations. When it comes to Vampurr that means your party should have a spooky, yet cute vibe to invite your guests in for a fright-filled night of fun! Here are just a few of our ideas for adding that haunted touch to your event:
• Use lighting to set a moody atmosphere for your party. Dim lighting is definitely key, with string lights and electric candles or candelabras helping to achieve that creepy aesthetic. Use a few purple lightbulbs as well to add some Vampurr colors to the festivities!
• Purple and black colored tablecloths, napkins, and plates can also contribute to the gothic vibe since they are Vampurr’s favorite colors. You can set up your own Vampurr plush on a table as decoration or even by the front door to welcome guests in for the night.
• Classic Halloween decorations like cobwebs and rubber bats and spiders fit right in with the Vampurr theme. You can even add a few pink and purple roses— Vampurr has a real flair for the dramatic. Encourage guests to take their own rose home as a party favor!
Party Snacks & Treats
No party is complete without an assortment of snacks, and this is a great opportunity to add more Vampurr flourishes! Vampurr has quite the sweet fang, so there’s plenty of opportunities to offer treats for your guests that fit the party theme.
• We already know that Vampurr loves to feast on jelly donuts. An assortment of different jelly donuts are a great snack for your guests to share and bite into— just be sure to keep some napkins handy!
• It is Halloween, after all, so don’t forget to lay out some candy for party-goers to snack on throughout the night! It’s never a bad idea to ask guests beforehand what their favorite candies are to make sure that there’s a treat available for every taste.
• Invite your guests to partake in some mysterious bright red Vampurr juice— don’t worry, it’s just fruit punch! For a warmer option, serve up a fresh batch of Witch’s Brew (a.k.a. hot cider) in a cauldron shaped bowl alongside a Witch Pusheen plush.
• Of course, with so many sweets and activities for one night, it’s always a good idea to have some water available too. Partying can be serious business, so don’t forget to stay hydrated!
Fun & Activities
Round out your party with a few activities for guests to join in on throughout the night. These are just a few activity ideas for ways to get everyone in on the fun without being too scary.
• Encourage your guests to attend in costumes and host a fun costume contest! To keep things casual, set up categories for everyone to vote on like Funniest Costume, Most Goth, and Best Use of Household Items. You can even give out small goody bags of candy and Vampurr stickers as prizes for the winners.
• Set up the ultimate Halloween music playlist to energize your party and get guests dancing and showing off their best monster moves. If you’re stumped for song selections, a spooky Halloween sounds album is always a classic!
• Wind down the night with a Halloween movie! Put on a spooky screening, creature double feature, or a full-on monster midnight marathon! The films don’t have to be super scary to put on a good show, of course. We recommend a light vampire comedy favorite or some old cheesy monster flicks that provide more laughs than screams.
October 4, 2019
This week’s Fan Friday comes to us from May Lee, @tonchanturtle on Instagram.
She’s recreated a jack-o’-lantern with a design of Pusheen enjoying a fresh apple pie that we are simply head over heels for! The warm glow of the pumpkin has us in the perfect mood for the sights, sounds, and smells of Autumn… and also apple pie!
If you’ve carved your own Pusheen inspired pumpkins this fall, please make sure to share them with us using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured here on Pusheen.com!
September 20, 2019
This week’s Fan Friday is all about the cozy side of fall!
These delectable cookies were created by Joanne, who has captured Pusheen and Stormy enjoying the various colorful elements of fall. There’s no better way to prep for the changing seasons than with treats like these!
You can find more of Joanne’s desserts on her Instagram, @burberriejam.
If you’ve created any Pusheen inspired art, make sure to share it with us using #PusheenFanFriday for your chance to be featured on Pusheen.com!