August 16, 2021
If you love to bake and you’re a big fan of Pusheen, then you’ll definitely enjoy the full menu of treats available in Let’s Bake: A Pusheen Cookbook! With over 40 fun & delicious recipes for both skilled and new chefs alike, this cookbook is the perfect addition to any Pusheen fan’s kitchen.
We’re sharing an exclusive recipe straight from Let’s Bake! to give you a taste and inspire you to bake to your heart’s content with the full cookbook. Create your very own batch of Pusheen Shaker Cookies— a scrumptious treat containing a colorful surprise!
Be sure to grab your very own copy of Let’s Bake: A Pusheen Cookbook to find even more Pusheen inspired recipes!
Pusheen Shaker Cookies
(makes 9 shaker cookies)
Vanilla Butter Cookie
½ cup or 1 stick unsalted butter (115g)
½ cup castor sugar (100g)
1 egg (2.3oz or 65g)
2 cups all-purpose flour (240g)
¼ cup corn starch (30g)
1/3 tsp salt (2g)
½ tsp vanilla extract (2.5g)
Candy Window Pane
1/5 cup hard clear candies (choose your desired flavour)
½ cup dark compound chocolate (75g) or royal icing (see Butter cookies)
1. Add hard clear candies to a ziplock bag. Choose any brand or flavor of hard candies that you enjoy. Crush them into fine powder using a mallet or metal rod.
2. Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar till pale and fluffy. Scrape down the bowl, and add the egg. Continue beating till the egg is well incorporated and the mixture lightens in colour.
3. On low speed, mix in sifted flour, cornstarch and salt.
4. Add in vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Form the dough into a disc, wrap in cling wrap and chill for about an hour.
6. Roll the dough to ¼-inch thick.
7. Cut out your desired Pusheen shape with a sharp knife using DIY template (made by tracing Pusheen shape onto a piece of mousse or food safe plastic).
8. Preheat oven to 338oF (170oC).
9. Place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with baking sheet or silpat mat.
10. Punch out a hole in the belly of the Pusheen using a round cutter smaller than the Pusheen body (at least ¼ inches smaller on all sides).
11. Add in crushed candies powder in the inside of the cookies. Distribute evenly. Crushed candies must be sufficiently thick (around ¼-inch thick).
12. Bake for 12-13 minutes. You can use a pin to pop any air bubbles in the candy window when the cookies are right out of the oven.
13. Let the cookies cool completely before lifting off the baking sheet to ensure that the candy has fully set.
14. To assemble the shaker cookie, place sprinkles inside the window pane of one cookie. Pipe a ring of chocolate around the window pane, stick on another cookie.
15. Pipe on the details with melted chocolate or royal icing.
September 8, 2020
New Halloween Plush, Tees, and More Have Arrived at Pusheen Shop this Fall!
Trick or treat!
Halloween is just around the corner, and we’re getting into the spirit by kicking off the festivities with The Halloween Shop and introducing everyone to Boosheen!
Boosheen is all about tricks and treats (but mostly treats). She has inspired our exclusive Pusheen Shop collection with new tees, hoodies, and accessories! You’ll be able to find the perfect treat for everyone— and that’s not the only surprise we have in-store…
Available exclusively at Pusheen Shop is the Boosheen Light-Up Plush! This 9″ plush is sure to be the ghost of honor at this year’s Halloween celebrations with an animated light-up tummy that has to be seen to be believed! Give Boosheen a gentle pat on the head or place her in the palm of your hand, and watch as she lights up, revealing pieces of candy inside her tummy.
Make sure to get yours before she disappears!
Don’t forget our exclusive Witch Pusheen Plush with Light Up Cauldron! It is sure to leave you absolutely spellbound. Her cauldron lights up with an array of mystical lights— the perfect addition to your Halloween décor, or for greeting visitors to your living room candy bowl.
And Even More Treats!
Even when you’re not wearing your costume, you can still add a spooky touch to your look this season with the Boosheen Unisex Tee and Boosheen Scary Cute Unisex Tee. These fun designs are perfect for a casual Halloween look.The whole squad even comes together for the super sweet and cozy Boosheen Unisex Hoodie!
Make sure to also check out the new Limited Edition Boosheen Pin— This pin features the scary cute Boosheen enjoying a lollipop and even glows in the dark!
Explore The Halloween Shop today to find even more sweet surprises with Boosheen, including stickers, stationery, and more pieces to fulfill your desire for sweet and spooky styles this Fall!
September 14, 2019
Take a tour inside of the new Pusheen Snack Parlour at ARTBOX Cafe!
ARTBOX Cafe has teamed up with Pusheen to create the UK’s first Pusheen pop-up cafe, offering a fully themed snacking and shopping experience! Located in the seaside city of Brighton, the ice cream & waffle focused “Pusheen Snack Parlour” pop-up will run through Autumn. ARTBOX Cafe is the UK’s first permanent character cafe, rotating characters & themes every few months.
Fans can choose from a variety of Pusheen themed sweet treats with plenty of vegan and gluten free options too! A few examples include:
MALLOW DREAM WAFFLE
Fresh made waffle with white chocolate sauce, confetti sprinkles, edible sparkles, pastel marshmallows, apple ice cream and cotton candy!
Kiwi, apple, and tropical coconut ice cream topped with fresh kiwi fruit, apple sauce, sweet popcorn, sugar leaves and fresh mint!
PASTEL UFO SUNDAE
Blue banana, pink lemonade, and blueberry ice cream topped with double lollies, sherbet-filled flying saucers and sugar stars!
ARTBOX Cafe’s first floor features a Pusheen Boutique full of adorable Pusheen goodies, including collectibles, stationery, clothing, and even an exclusive plush designed just for ARTBOX. Customers will also be able to find select products exclusive to the USA based Pusheen.com Shop!
For more information, visit www.artboxcafe.co.uk
Share any photos of your visit by tagging us and using #PusheenArtboxUK!
August 7, 2019
We’ve teamed up again with IT’SUGAR to throw the sweetest Pusheen party this summer and you’re cordially invited to join in on the fun!
Come celebrate with Pusheen at IT’SUGAR candy stores across the country with giveaways, photo ops, cotton candy, and more! You’ll also be able to get your paws on the new coconut and pineapple Pusheen plushes available exclusively at IT’SUGAR.
Parties will be held throughout the summer from 4PM – 7PM at participating IT’SUGAR locations:
Fashion Island (Newport Beach, CA), August 8th
Rockville Town Square (Rockville, MD), August 15th
Legacy Place (Dedham, MA), August 22nd
Mall of America (Bloomington, MN), August 29th
Southpoint (Durham, NC), September 5th
Scottsdale Quarter (Scottsdale, AZ), September 12th
More details about each event can be found over on IT’SUGAR’s Facebook page. See you at the party!